Ehob Waffle Heel Elevator Features:
- Prevents and treats bedsores and pressure ulcers
- Come pre-inflated
- Heel is continuously offloaded which complies to the latest EPUAP guidelines
- Made from antimicrobial TPU material
- Can be washed at 40 degrees
- Size: Standard (Calf circumference 29 to 35 cm)
- Size when inflated approx. 50 x 25 x 20 cm
- Silicone buttons to prevent infection risk
PLEASE NOTE: This is a made to order item, please allow up to 7-10 working days for delivery.
EHOB®'s heel protectors off-load the heel to prevent or treat pressure ulcers up through Stage IV and deep tissue injury. They come pre-inflated and are ideal for use in bed, operating room and intensive care. They may also be used in wheelchairs and day chairs but are not intended to be used while walking. The high-grade, antimicrobial TPU material with open design and ventialtion optimizes microclimate. The Static Air design ensures offloading of the heel and effective protection of the foot, ankle and lower limb. Silicone buttons reduce infection risk and offer easy cleaning. Easy access to the heel for dressing changes and visual inspection.