Aluminium Threshold Ramp Features:
- Takes up to 272kg in weight
- Lightweight and easy to carry
- Can be placed over most doorways
- Aluminium material prevents corrosion
- Comes with anti slip pads
The Threshold Bridging Ramps bring an end to problems posed by door thresholds, by bridging over the lip and providing a smooth transit. The fixed height design means the ramps can be simply placed over most doorways and can be easily removed when required. The ramps are lightweight, with an excellent check plate grip surface. Their weight makes them easily portable, and there is no fitting/installation required. The aluminium finish prevents stains and corrosion, and each ramp comes complete with anti-slip pads on the underside to offer protection to the floor surface whilst preventing slippage.
- Suitable for most scooters and wheelchairs.
- Narrow enough for most doorways.
- Maximum user weight 42st (272 kg)
- 60cm (1.9ft): Width 70cm (27.5"), Length 60cm (24"), Height 7.5cm (3")
- 80cm (2.6ft): Width 70cm (27.5"), Length 80cm (32"), Height 10cm (4")
- 100cm (3.2ft): Width 70cm (27.5"), Length 100cm (39"), Height 11.5cm (4.5")