With a large tilting section and a small fixed section for items that need to be kept level, this table is useful in a number of situations either over a chair or bed. For users who find movement rather difficult, this tray enables them to eat, drink or write while in bed, letting them retain their independence. The wood effect, laminated table top has an edging strip at the front and the back of the tilting section to prevent items falling off. It is very easy to clean with a wipe or cloth. The table can tilt independently of the frame, ideal for reading with a cup of tea. The four castors make moving this bed/chair table much easier. These may be locked when the table is being used for support.
- Small Section Length: 381mm (15")
- Small Section Width: 203mm (8")
- Larger Tilting Section Length: 610mm (24")
- Larger Tilting Section Width: 381mm (15")
- Easily Height Adjustable with a single clamp between 711 and 1118mm (28 and 44")
- Underbed Clearance Required: 102mm (4")
- Weight: 9.3kg