Many bed bumpers on the market can obscure patients from view, delaying medical response time in the event of an emergency. Perfect as a means of accident prevention for typically calm patients, these mesh side rail bumpers provide two clear viewing windows and have been proven to reduce limb protrusion and entanglement in most standard size bed frames. A number of conditions may lead to confusion or unexpected movements during the night; the three padded rails provide discreet and long-lasting protection against falls and other injuries in a wide range of environments. Mesh fabric allows for unrivalled air circulation and regulates a user's body temperature to prevent overheating, reducing sweating and maceration of the skin. Medical professionals are sure to appreciate the convenient no-tool install (choose between zipping or Velcro fastenings) and improved efficiency of unexpected procedures when access to a patient is required, the side rails can be lowered with no need for full removal.
- Prevents limb protrusion with most standards sized bed frames
- Mesh panels allow air circulation to keep the user cool
- Three built-in rails form a barrier to prevent falls and other injuries
- Available with either a zip or Velcro fastener
- A wipe-clean cover means there is no need to worry about spills or staining