The castellated profiling mattress is designed with performance and affordability in mind. It features a combustion modified high resilient foam which has a high weight capacity to suit a wide range of users. These are extremely safe mattresses, aimed at heavier users. The foam is heavy duty to accommodate larger weights. But the mattresses themselves have a lot of safety features such as full fire retardancy. The foam allows air to flow through to reduce the incidence of bed sores from longer contact. The cover is waterproof to deal with any sorts of spills or leakages. This prevents the foam harbouring any moisture that could lead to bacteria or fungal development. Vapours, however, can be released to allow for perspiration to be circulated away, reducing irritation.
- A high-quality mattress to provide lumbar support for heavier individuals
- These mattresses are very high resistance thanks to the heavy-duty foam
- Sewn, vapour permeable and waterproof cover for breathability and hygiene
- Two-way stretch cover to reduce shear and friction forces
- Fire retardant to BS7177:2008 Medium Hazard (Crib 5 Composite)
Specifications: Length: 199cm (78") Width: 90cm (35") Thickness: Medium - 13cm (5"), High/Very High - 15cm (6")