- Large contoured handles
- Designed for a better grip
- A better grip increases user comfort and reduces dropping
- Dishwasher safe for easy cleaning
- Set includes fork, knife, tablespoon and teaspoon
- Dimensions: Length of Handle: 127mm (5")
The Caring Cutlery range is a set of stainless steel utensils moulded into contoured, cream coloured plastic handles with built up ends. These are of value to those with a weak grip and restricted wrist or finger movement. The knife has a shaped indent on the top for the index finger, to help with directional control. It also has a serrated blade to assist with cutting. This set includes the knife, fork, dessert spoon and teaspoon. A set including the knife, fork and dessert spoon (excluding teaspoon) is also available. This set of cutlery looks good as a matching set, with the handles being ergonomically designed for comfort, and for a more secure grip than what is found on default cutlery. They are dishwasher safe to make cleaning up an easier task. Right angled utensils can aid people with poor control or mobility.