This simple device assists with putting on tights especially if bending and reaching to the foot is difficult. It consists of strong, shaped, flexible plastic gutters with long cotton tapes attached to the top. It is extremely simple to use. The tights are fed on to the plastic and held in place with the side notches. The foot is put in the open end of the tights which are then pulled over the foot and up the leg using the tapes.
- A device to assist less mobile users in putting on a pair of tights
- It removes the need for excessive bending down
- The gutter means that your foot can simply be placed inside the tight
- The plastic is extremely durable so they will last for a long time
- They are very easy to use (see the guide below)
- Cord length: 920mm (36")
- Gutter length: 229mm (9")