This digital pedal exerciser has been developed to be used while a user is sat down, and allows them to pedal like on a bicycle. It is a fun and easy way to get gentle exercise to both legs and arms, helping to build muscle mass and improve circulation of blood around the body. The pedal exerciser can be adjusted to suit each person's specific requirements, featuring a resistance knob turner which allows the user to increase intensity when they feel that they are ready. Its digital display enables the user to monitor their progress as it displays time, reps, calories burned, or scan through all three. The pedal exerciser is a great way to get less mobile individuals exercising as it can be used when seated.
- Repeated use of this device can build up strength in both the arms and legs
- It is simple to use, and can be simply adjusted by turning the dial on the front.
- Altering the tension can suit each user's specific needs and assist in resistance training.
- A digital display lets users track their progress with information about time, reps, and calories burned.
- Height 24cm. Width 47cm. Depth 37cm.