The Langham Half Step Quick Facts:
- No installation necessary
- Adjustable feet for slightly uneven surfaces
- Highly textures surface for a non-slip grip
- Water resistant runoff surface finish
- Height 4"
- Great home mobility product for the elderly or injured
The Langham half step is an attractive step, which intends to make getting in and out of the home a much easier task for those who are suffering from mobility problems. There is no installation necessary, the user simply have to place the step in front of their doorstep. There are four feet that adjust to suit the surface. This means that whatever terrain, the half step will always have a secure hold. The surface of the half step is textured to provide the user with extra grip. On the surface, the edges of the step have a discreet design that promotes rainwater runoff, so no hazardous puddles accumulate on the step. The height is 4 inches, making a halfway gap between the ground and standard step heights.