This S1 wheelchair provides an extremely cost-effective solution to mobility issues. It is sturdy, comfortable and lightweight with features such as low maintenance tyres, height adjustable footrests and a sleek and expensive-looking design. This self-propelled or attendant controlled wheelchair can have 24 inch self-propelled mag wheels with solid tyres, meaning that a puncture won't prevent using the chair. It comes complete with height adjustable and removable foot rests, in order to suit a variety of users, with a robust steel frame that is extremely durable and can be folded down to save space in storage or transport. The vinyl seat upholstery is easy to keep clean and offers comfort for the user. There are also padded armrests that provide even more support for the user. It is complete with parking brakes for security purposes.
- Available with either transit or 24"self-propel mag rear wheels,
- Maximum user weight 18 stone.
- An affordable but practical wheelchair
- Vinyl seat and padded armrests offer user comfort
- Folds down for easy storage and transport
- Height adjustable footrests offer user customisation
- Comes in a sleek gloss black finish
- Width open: 60cm (24")
- Width closed: 26cm (10")
- Length: 88cm (35")
- Height: 91cm (36")
- Seat width: 45cm (18")
- Seat length: 40cm (16")
- Seat height: 50cm (20")
- Weight: 14.6kg (32lb)
- Weight capacity: 115kg (18st)
- Choice of 24" self propel with mag wheels or 12 1/2" transit rear wheels.